Lacy's 15 month stats:
Height: 31"
Weight: 23lbs.
Our little girl is right in line at 50% on both height and weight. She mustered through her shots like a trooper and was fine as her 'fishies' were in her hand. Goldfish conquer all!
Every day Lacy seems to learn something new and as a Mom it is the most amazing thing to watch. I only wish I could say I learned something new and wonderfully different every day. Today we learned all about yawning and now I can't stop Lacy from opening her mouth as wide as possible and wrinkling up her nose. She is so proud of herself that she has learned this. This has to be caught on camera--it is too cute for words.
We also learned today about being gentle. She hasn't quite mastered being soft with her touches. Today when I was putting her down for a nap she was touching my face but almost seeming to hit it, so I had to show her to be 'gentle.' I spent a few minutes showing her how to pet and touch faces. Now she thinks it is a 'new' thing and when we snuggle she looks up at me and gently pets my face and head. It makes me melt each and every time. Have I mentioned how much I love her?
3 comments:
Maybe you could teach your cousin Lillian about gentle touches...It's like I married Ike Turner
What a cutie... I think I've posted this like 10 times already, but I'm so excited for the beach in July!!
Kristen, you should be a writer. You're so descriptive and just have a way with words.
Post a Comment