Charting Lacy Day's Milestones For Friends And Family And Maybe A Few of Kristen and Ryan's Milestones Too
Ahhh but the Taylor hair continues it's reign!!
OH MY GOD! This is priceless!! So glad you posted this, love it! Two of my fave girls!
WOW, Kristen! That is uncanny! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :)
one of these days I am going to dig out some of the photos I took of you at about 18 months.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ahhh but the Taylor hair continues it's reign!!
OH MY GOD! This is priceless!! So glad you posted this, love it! Two of my fave girls!
WOW, Kristen! That is uncanny! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :)
one of these days I am going to dig out some of the photos I took of you at about 18 months.
Post a Comment