In September Lacy will become a big sister. We are really thrilled and excited about life with two kids, but perhaps a bit nervous as well. So far so good with pregnancy two. Although, it is tougher with a very active toddler on my hands. The morning sickness has not been as severe as it was with Lacy and my energy level is slowly coming back. Lacy enjoys patting my belly and saying "Mommy Baby Tummy." If you ask her if she wants a brother or a sister she will consistently say sister, so who knows...I would hate to disappoint her. ;)
I am now 14 weeks along and showing MUCH quicker than I did with Lacy. Guess I should have worked those stomach muscles a little more urgently. Bump pictures will follow shortly.
4 comments:
I LOVE it!! So exciting!!!!! We are really happy for you all. Love to watch that little baby grow!
YAY! Boy boy boy :-) (Sorry lace face)
oh goodness, kristen! i am really excited for you! now get those belly pics up! can't wait to watch you and your fmaily grow! :)
It looks like a little cutie pie already!!
Post a Comment