We have one physical girl. She does not slow down to catch her breath, there is little to no time to stop and smell the roses, she wants to see and do it all. To echo Forrest Gump--"From that day on, if I was ever going somewhere, I was running!"
Lacy's most favorite word (apart from Momma or Dadda) is climb. This girl climbs everywhere, on anything. Everything is a seat, a stool, a chair, or a ladder. For someone who may be 'height challenged', like her mother, she can get into and onto anything if she puts her mind to it.
A week or two ago, I heard giggles coming from our bedroom while I was trying to make lunch for Lacy. Since giggles often times mean someone is getting into something they shouldn't I went to investigate. The above shot is what I found when I rounded the corner into our bathroom. Not only had she climbed on top of the toilet, but had taken down the toilet paper roll and shredded it into pieces. Ahhh......I couldn't help but laugh and get in on the fun. What did Lacy have to say for herself? CLIIIIIMB!
3 comments:
I love it! Sign this girl up for some sports ASAP.
This is hilarious! I agree with Meg, looks like she is going to be an athlete!!
hahahahaha!!!! this is so funny! what is it about tp that gets kids all excited?!!?
Post a Comment